At Bryce Wildlife Adventure there are many different activities for the whole family. We offer the best way to enjoy and explore Bryce Canyon and it's vicinity. Some of the things to do when you visit us are:
• Visit Bryce Museum. Experience a one of a kind collection featuring the most beautiful and true to nature displays of local flora and fauna, as well as animals from all over the world.
• Explore the area on an ATV Ride. Our ATV rides provide you with the perfect wildlife experience. With no guides or designated tours, you have the freedom to enjoy the Paunsaugunt ATV trails your way. Our double seater ATVs are perfect for families.
• Ride a Bike. Red Canyon State Park is one of the most scenic locations in Southern Utah, and its bike trail is one of the most striking ways to experience its beauty.
• Authentic Western Antiques and Equipment. We possess a large number of antique western farming equipment, as well as staple items that were used
in the wild west.
• Bryce Canyon Pines Resort is the perfect place to stay during your visit to our area, located half a mile from the museum on Senic Highway 12, and just 5 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park. Whether you choose to stay in their full service RV park, cottages or modern motel rooms, you will find that at "The Pines" you will recieve the best lodging service in the area.
• Bryce Canyon Restaurant. Located just half a mile away from the museum in the Bryce Canyon Pines Resort Complex (see above), the restaurant is famous for their all american menu, including their "Best of America's Food Champion" recognized pies. When it comes to homemade country cooking, the Bryce Canyon Restaurant is the real deal.